More Inventory

Crib sized quilt top close up

I recently posted some pictures of my quilt top inventory and many people enjoyed looking at the variety so here are a few more.  When I get to quilting them I will show close-ups of the fabrics and describe the tops and the quilting plans…but for now enjoy the pictures (click to enlarge)

14 thoughts on “More Inventory

1. Karen says:

wow when are you going to find enough time to finish all of these!
    Karen

2. Gerrie says:

What a delightful tour! Like being in a museum. Thank you, Tim.

3. Faith Swanson says:

OMGosh! All of these tops are stunning – what treasures! Love them all.

4. Ann says:

Holy smokes, what a great collection… All of them just gorgeous. LOVE the blue and white drunkard’s path that you made!

5. Dolores says:

Hmmm, I’m thinking that you should really stop purchasing and concentrate on quilting. There aren’t enough years to get through all that you do have now. How old are you? Want some help quilting?

I cant stop!…when I see one that excites me I have to buy it….I am 46 so I have a few years of quilting left in me…I plan to live for at least 50 more years

6. Barbara Wells says:

Way to go! Collect as many as you want! I have more tops than I will ever do but they are safe with me and will not be cut up or become a dog bed or an oil rag! It is a “textile conservation” effort! What a legacy! I say keep it up if it makes you happy!

7. Klz says:

If it were up to me, I would finish the Seven Sisters quilt. Too beautiful to keep in a box. I love your work and think you are very talented.

Thanks
      That is a beautiful quilt top…it needs a few repairs so it is on hold until I find a good matching antique fabric…I dont want to compromise and use a reproduction….but it will happen soon

Comments