Christmas Quilt Finished

2012_013012-1-120012

I finished up the  vintage table cloth Christmas Quilt today.  Just took it out of the dryer and took a few pictures. Teddy was happy to be the model…he goes so well with Christmas colors.

2012_013012-1-120006

I will use this quilt as a table cloth, but first I need to get all the sewing stuff off the table!

I also made a few more snowflakes while the quilt was in the drier.  Click Pictures to enlarge

22 thoughts on “Christmas Quilt Finished

1. Karen says:

looks good tim – and Teddy does a good job as model

2. Cathi says:

It is beautiful! And it’s particularly beautiful with Teddy as the model! What a fabulous piece to have on your table at Christmas!

Teddy’s looking proud and the table cloth is super superior! I LOVe those snowflakes!

Thanks….Teddy has been waiting for a long time to get a chance to sit on that quilt…..he sits and watches me quilt and I think he just knows what I am doing, as soon as I had it draped over the chair he jumped right on and posed

4. Ann Hancock says:

Wonderful! Teddy is the perfect little Vannah White to show it off.

5. Joana says:

Beautiful, Tim! Such a great idea. What will you do when you are serving a meal? A piece of glass that large would be a bear to handle safely, although it would keep spills off.

6. adaisygarden says:

Gorgeous! You did an amazing job.

7. Gerrie says:

Teddy on the quilt makes a perfect Christmas card portrait!

8. Sue says:

Aww. Teddy is so adorable in the chair. I agree that this would make a great Christmas card!

This quilt is very beautiful.

9. Regan Martin says:

This tablecloth/quilt is stunning, Tim! The corner border quilting is gorgeous on it…..a great design element. I’m in awe of your talent! And the cut out snowflakes are so beautiful! The stags are great!

10. Rose marie says:

Wonderful …. I think you have just started a new trend!

11. Beautiful quilt, and lovely photos…would be perfect for Christmas Cards if Teddy were inclined to mail out cards! LOL

Comments