Quilting Weekend

Teddy Haricut 6-15-13 006

It looks like it is going to rain again.  I have so much weeding to do in the garden but the weather is telling me to quilt.

I am still working on hand quilting the vintage fans quilt.  I have 4 of the 9 blocks finished.

Teddy Haricut 6-15-13 003 Teddy Haricut 6-15-13 002 Teddy Haricut 6-15-13 001

Teddy went to the groomer today so he wanted to have his picture taken while he is looking his best

Teddy Haricut 6-15-13 007 Teddy Haricut 6-15-13 008 Teddy Haricut 6-15-13 009 Teddy Haricut 6-15-13 010

I took a few more garden pictures before the rain starts up again (click to enlarge)

Happy Quilting/gardening

22 thoughts on “Quilting Weekend

1. DAVID LAMB says:

Now quilt away, quilt away, quilt away all!

Sent from my iPhone

2. Rita Larson says:

Teddy, the charmer!!

3. Victoria says:

What a good little model Teddy is! Love the photos from different angles! LOL!! I could hear Teddy say “Now take one of me this way!…” Lovin’ the fan quilting!

he is very good about it…he always sits and posed when he sees me with the camera…sometimes I do direct him where to sit…sometimes he decides
      the fans are coming along….Im anxious to finish

Teddy sure can pose! I think he knows when he’s looking good!
    The quilt is moving right along, should be done by Tuesday if it keeps raining until then, right? Rain is good, makes weeds easier to pull.
    The roses are gorgeous!

if I work on it I can get one block done in about 2 days…5 blocks to go so 10 days….that assumes I dont do anything else….like cook, clean, go to work, garden….but it wont be long……but I just washed and pressed a backing fabric for another one and its killing me not to start it

5. Sue says:

Teddy is looking very smart and your quilt is coming on beautifully.
    I’m loving seeing your garden blooming. It’s very special I do somehow think that quilting and gardening go hand in hand.

6. Sharon Eshlaman says:

Thanks for my “Teddy fix”. He surely looks handsome with his new do.

7. Kathi says:

Love Teddy’s kerchief… have you thought of quilting him one??? Very nice quilting… and the flowers around the rain are stupendous :) Kathi

8. Celia says:

I think you should make the photo of the quilt and Teddy your new banner. He is so cute! And, this quilt is lovely with your hand quilting. Very nice. Teddy really is a charmer.

9. Valerie says:

Tim, I think I love your garden as much as I love your quilts! Just catching up on several of your posts–sorry I don’t comment as much as I read. I can’t wait to see how you quilt the vintage blocks you wrote about in a previous post–what a lovely design. All the best! And props to Teddy for being such great quilt model.

10. Karin Peirce says:

The fans look great, and as usual, Teddy is the perfect accent, he is looking pretty spiffy…

11. Alex T says:

Teddy looks very handsome.

Comments