Teddy’s Garden

Teddy on guard

Not much new in the quilt category to write about, I am working away on some of the unfinished pile….more about those soon

Meanwhile Teddy wanted to show off his garden….so here are some pictures of the summer flowers coming into bloom. (click pictures to enlarge)

Happy Gardening

13 thoughts on “Teddy’s Garden

1. The Frugal Quilter says:

So beautiful!

Sandra

2. Ann Hancock says:

Mmmmm…..I can almost smell the phlox and the lilies on the warm evening air! The garden is looking gorgeous, Tim. Pats to Teddy-

I didn’t think it would live through the last week of dry and major heat….but it made it fine …a bit of scorching on a few things but mostly fine
      and Teddy has been so glad it is cooler…he doesnt like to go outside when it is too hot! but also wont go outside if it is wet

Teddy looks like the guard, making sure no rabbits or other alien things come into his yard!

4. Carla says:

Looks like Teddy enjoys the garden like Max does. I laugh at Max he won’t come in the house unless I go thru the door first. We make him stay inside when we mow, but if it was up to him he would be romping after some squirrels. Your flowers are gorgeous! We are back in a drought, no fun!

Max and Teddy sound a lot alike…Teddy can come in the house through the dog door any time….but if I am outside he wont come in until do, and then he has to come in through the “people” door
      Hope your drought is over soon!!

5. Pam Gardner says:

your garden is a beauty! I have a patch of monarda in the center of one of my gardens and I love it but spend most of my time trying to pare it down as nothing else in that garden does well. I have been digging out the monarda and pulling it out for 2 yrs and it will not leave!
    I like it but my other flowers don’t seem to like it. Any suggestions?

Comments