Stylish Teddy

peppered teddy

Teddy has become quite the popular little guy.  He has a lot of fans and recently Pepper Corey (http://www.peppercory.com/) sent him some fabric.   She Selected Perfect colors for him.

peppered cotton 004

Here he is wearing a piece

peppered teddy

He knows when he is looking stylish!

The fabric is from her line of Peppered Cotton (see it here  http://peppercory.blogspot.com/2013/08/shot-cottons-1-introducing-peppered.html)

it is a gorgeous line of fabrics in some amazing colors

Teddy has agreed to let me use some of each for quilting….and I plan to buy some more…I can imagine so many uses….

you can buy them here

Thanks Pepper!

and Happy Quilting

35 thoughts on “Stylish Teddy

1. Janet Barnes says:

Tim I am at the Michigan Floral Assoc building on Haslett Road. I was charged $50 to take part in a floral design class there with you today from 10:30 to 1 pm. No one is here. What is the explanation and how donI get a refund?

2. Janet Barnes says:

I am sitting in the parking lot of the Mich Floral Assoc in Haslett. I was charged $50 for a class by you that I was told would be from 10:30 to 1 today. No one is here. What is the explanation and I want a refund

Janet, that class was canceled, and the office sent out notifications (only 2 people signed up) I don’t know how you got missed in the notification ….but I will tell the office to refund your money….I am sorry!

The Peppered Cotton is fantastic! I bought a fat quarter of each one that was available in a shop that I stopped at a while ago. The colors are amazing, too! I bet Teddy loves the softness of it!

4. Janet Barnes says:

Disappointing. Drive here fro Brighton and was looking forward to the class

5. Lisa Mikel says:

Teddy looks very handsome! The fabrics are great. Beautiful colors! Looks like today will be a good day to quilt in MN. 18 below today in my part of MN and very cold with the added wind chills. Stay warm and have a great day!

6. Kitty Hettinger, Holt, MI says:

WOW, I love those fabrics. I have never been a big fan of solids but these are different. And, Teddy looks very dapper in his ascot. I love the rug he is sitting on – one of your creations?

I love the way the fabrics are woven…makes the color really rich….the rug is one I made …strips of fabric…it is called a toothbrush rug….you make the needle from an old toothbrush handle…I should do a blog post about making them….this one is acting as a great chair protector…teddy loves to claw at it and turn around in circles….then roll around on his back

7. Aunt Reen says:

Teddy looks Darling!
    I really love these fabrics and have just started using them in a few projects. My only advice is to pre-wash them prior to use with white/light fabrics.
    P.S. I rarely comment – but I do LOVE your work and your blog!

8. Pam G. says:

Teddy is so handsome! Does he have his own Christmas tree?

9. These are some of my favorite new cottons! I like hem much better than the Fasset brand of shot cotton solids.

10. katechiconi says:

I like a dog who’s not afraid to dress up. I bet he really wanted the lilac scarf…. Lovely colours, beautiful texture on that fabric.

11. myrosesindecember says:

Teddy looks quite dapper and I love those cottons. Wasn’t Pepper once a co-author with Susan McKelvey? I will definitely put these cottons on my wish list.

12. adaisygarden says:

I can totally understand – he’s so cute! – how can he not be popular?! :)

13. Victoria Webster says:

Love that Teddy and love Pepper’s fabric!

14. Becky Loader says:

I love these fabrics!

15. Ann Hancock says:

Pepper was one of the instructors for my very first quilting class…LONG long ago. :-)

I too would love to see a post about the toothbrush rug. Our 3 dogs have all said they would like Santa to bring one.

YEA Spartans! What a game!

lucky you!….I have never met her face to face…..but we have been Facebook friends for a while now…she does some beautiful work!

I will try to get together some fabrics and do a tutorial soon for the toothbrush rug….(its been a while so I will need to refresh my own memory)

the was quite a game..I almost went to bed and gave up… but that 4th quarter….

16. Salley says:

I suppose Teddy needs a bit of glam colour…. wouldnt want to lose him in the snow!

Comments