Back to quilting

12-20-13 001

I have been sick so I haven’t gotten much done in the way of quilting for a while.  But I’m back at it on the suspension bridge quilt again.

I have almost got the center 4 blocks done and have the outside 8 yet to go.  (click to enlarge)

here are the fabrics on the 8 blocks yet to finish (click to enlarge)

here is the back….and Teddy (Click to enlarge)

Happy Quilting!

26 thoughts on “Back to quilting

1. Kathi says:

Sorry you had to spend your birthday sick.. but so happy you are feeling better… the center really is popping on that quilt :) Glad for you! Kathi

2. Alex says:

Ah Teddy – such a joy to see you. I hope you’ve been looking after your Dad while he hasn’t been well.

3. Sharon Eshlaman in Galesburg says:

I hope you feel better!

4. Eileen Mele says:

Take care of yourself! Take a break from quilting? Be nice to yourself, you are my hero, and the new year is time enough! We need you completely well!

5. Laura Gottlieb says:

Sorry to hear you’ve been sick, Tim. I was just thinking of you today because I was recalling the fresh fruit and pine greens centerpiece I made for the table last Christmas–shamelessly copied from a photo from one of your floral workshops on the subject–and thinking I would make it again this year. You are very generous with your tips and advice on quilting and floral arranging, and I appreciate it. And it’s always a bonus to see Teddy in his finery! Take care, and happy holidays.

6. Vicky Walker says:

Beautiful work. Love Teddy! I really enjoy your emails.

7. Valerie says:

Sorry you haven’t been feeling well–I hope you have been keeping cozy under some of your fabulous quilts.

8. myrosesindecember says:

So sorry to hear that you have been ill but I am glad to hear you are back to your quilting! As always, Teddy looks great. Merry Christmas to both of you.

Sorry you had to take the time to be sick, not good! Now the quilts are piling higher! Merry Christmas!

10. tdspringer says:

Oh Tim…so sorry you were sick. I’ve had a rotten cold with bouts of uncontrollable coughing for over two weeks now….not conducive to getting much done…..Glad you are back to feeling better in time for Christmas.

Have a wonderful Holidays!!!

11. Francie says:

Be well Tim, We all look forward to seeing WHATEVER you are creating. This one is another beauty. Wishing you and your little Teddy…a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year! :D

12. Donna K says:

Hi Tim
    I’m glad you are feeling better. I’m sure Teddy is happy that you are feeling better too.
    Suspension Bridge….I forgot if you pieced that one or partially pieced it or found it as a top?

Comments