Garden pictures

hyacinth

It has been quite a while since I have had any garden pictures to post, I still don’t have much , but lots of things are starting. In a few weeks i should have some more actual flowers but here is what the garden looked like this morning.  (click pictures to enlarge)

I will have some more garden pictures when there are flowers….back to quilting for now

16 thoughts on “Garden pictures

1. Kathleen Campbell says:

Congratulations, Your garden is WAY ahead of SE PA. It’s gonna be good! Also like your background quilt.

2. Anne Kasten says:

what is your trick with the albums? mine looks so sickly in comparison….
    love that you post these photos along with the quilt stuff.

I dig up the allium every 2 years and thin out and re-plant….right after the flowers dry up…that keeps them going and I have tons of bulbs to give away

3. Nancy says:

wow, so far ahead of us here at the shore…only crocus up, and spring beauty, no daffodils.

4. katechiconi says:

Lovely to see things I can’t grow because our climate never gets cold enough for bulbs and spring flowers. I miss tulips, snowdrops, daffodils, hyacinth, cyclamen….

5. Joan Clancy says:

Thanks for the plant & flower pix, Tim. I live in a condo now so I garden vicariously through you!

6. Mimi says:

My garden is nothing but weeds and I am off to pull pull pull

7. Chrisanna says:

I have so many of the same plants coming up here in SE IN…Squill is something I don’t know. Pretty, though. Hope you are enjoying the same lovely weather we have here today. Take care…and hello to Teddy.😊👋

8. Suzanne says:

Funny there is always one whatchamacallit! Maybe galanthus? In a day or so you’ll have an ” oh yea” moment. Robin dive bombers the rest of the summer. Oh boy! Don’t they lay eggs several times a year?
    Always in the silliest of places.

Comments