Sunday Update

Pasque flower

Teddy and I are working on getting this quilt done this weekend!

It was sunny this morning so I took some pictures of the garden….slow to get going this year because of a hard winter and a cool spring….

Click on pictures to enlarge)

Back to hand quilting

15 thoughts on “Sunday Update

1. Patricia Kozera says:

beautiful quilts and garden pics.

2. The quilt is looking great, and so is the garden. Hope Teddy doesn’t miss the quilt too much.

3. ElaineOG@aol.com says:

Tim … I’m a relatively new follower of your blog; found out about your work from my friend Janet Atkins, who designs and quilts entirely by hand. I just LOVE the work that you are doing with antique quilt tops and I love the pix of your “test sitter,” too. Teddy looks like quite the gent in every picture … always perfectly groomed. :-) Your garden pix are lovely, also … I’ve got farming in my veins and worked at a greenhouse for 18 years. Just wanted to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for letting your weeping cherry weep … and for not cutting it to look like Moe of the Three Stooges! Looking forward to progress on that wonky spider web top you recently required. Quilt On! Laney C

thanks for reading! Janet does incredible work!! I really admire her quilting and her style….
      I do have to keep the cherry tree pruned a bit or it grows into the driveway, but weeping is still a must. I too worked in a greenhouse…from 16 years old until I finished college .I miss the greenhouse in the spring!
      Thanks again

4. sweetfe says:

i am really loving your current quilt! you are so talented.

5. katechiconi says:

Oh, I miss spring flowers and blossom here in the tropics. Love those Pasque flowers…

6. Pam G says:

The quilt is beautiful! And I love the bleeding hearts – reminds me of my grandmother’s garden! I miss Michigan in the spring.

7. Pat Long says:

The Weeping Cherry is beautiful!

8. Mimi says:

Slow to get going in a garden is just fine… it won’t flash out as fast.

Comments