Flower Garden

The weather in Lansing has been great the last few days and every time I look at the garden I see something new.   Here are a bunch of pictures (click pictures to enlarge)

I  am almost done with the fruit quilt….I will post pictures of it tomorrow when it come out of the wash.

Happy Holiday Weekend

11 thoughts on “Flower Garden

Nice pictures. The weather has been great in NE but all I see are weeds! :)

2. Mary Blackledge Corroo says:

Wow your garden looks great! Have a good holiday. :)

3. carla bynum says:

Hi Tim!!!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!!! Your flowers are beautiful!!!!

4. katechiconi says:

You know, I think a quilt based on the colours and shapes of the flowers in your garden would be gorgeous. Alliums and viburnums would give you snowball blocks, bleeding hearts made from squares and half square triangles, beautiful structural hosta leaves made from large diamonds…. OK, I’ll shut up now! Lovely garden!

I have been thinking the same thing for quite a while….some day I will do a quilt based on the garden…it seems overwhelming to do because of the huge variety of flowers I have in the course of the year…but I think I will just do a small segment …Im not sure when

• katechiconi says:

One block at a time, and no rushing to finish, it’s the perfect ‘side project’. The garden is always there for inspiration. But it would be soworth seeing when done!

5. kathie says:

always enjoy seeing your garden pictures…..maybe someday I will have a beautiful garden too! Looking forward to seeing your hand quilting masterpiece
    Kathie