More Flowers

The sun has been hidden by clouds off and on today.  I took these pictures while the sun was shining…here is the back garden (click pictures to enlarge)

And here is the front garden

Happy Gardening!

15 thoughts on “More Flowers

1. Helen Beall says:

What kind of Hosta is that? I like the white flowers very much.

I don’t know. I got it from a friends garden a few years ago but don’t know the cultivar name for sure but my best guess is Hosta Sieboldiana Elegans

2. Martyne says:

Beautiful, and I love the color of your home.

3. Deb says:

Beautiful!! Enjoyed the tour! :) on the bottom row .. What are the pink flowers?

that is a variety of purple cone flower called double delight …I have had it for several years and moved it to a more open spot in the garden last summer and it is finally doing well

• Deb says:

Thanks, Tim! I’ll have to keep my eye out for some seeds . Their really pretty, if their as hardy as the purple cone .. They will love Ga.

4. Rebecca says:

Your gardens are really beautiful! You have so many different types of flowers. Gardens like yours take a lot of time and effort!

5. Pam G. says:

Wow! Oh so beautiful. As I’ve said before – I miss Michigan in the spring/summer.

6. Rita says:

Your gardening is exquisite just like your quilts. You are one talented man!

7. You speak to my heart with your photos. I love old houses and beautiful gardens with plenty of wildflowers. You’ve given me both of these with your snapshots. Thank you!

Comments