Sunday Progress Report

I have a busy week coming up.  I start teaching a new floral design class on Tuesday (why it starts on Valentine’s Day I have no idea!) so there is a lot of prep for that, as well as the classes I teach for the Michigan floral association.

I have made a bit more progress on the antique wild goose chase hand quilting

I am quilting this one pretty heavily so it does take some time!  You can see the quilting much better from the back.

I think It is even prettier from the back…..but I love whole cloth quilts

I have a report on the Antique Log Cabin that I recently finished.  It is warm and I love it!  So glad I decided to use it and not just have it for display!

I am feeling like its time for me to sell a few quilts…..quiling is not an inexpensive endeavor and selling one or two now and then helps to support my hobby/addiction.  here are the two candidates, and their posts

I will write-up some information on them and set a price and list them on my eBay page in the next few days. (see tab above)

(I added the information and listed them on 2/13/12)

The Michigan Floral Association Convention is quickly approaching and I am thinking that I will enter the floral design contest so I need to get busy and make some plans for that!

It is snowy and very cold today!  The kind of weather that makes me less than energetic.

Hmmmmm……maybe I need a nap?

10 thoughts on “Sunday Progress Report

Incredible quilting!!!!! that quilt will be awesome!
    So when are you selling the pineapple quilt on your blog page background? HA!

2. Kate says:

Wow the quilting is stunning!
    Often when I am hand quilting, the voice of a very dear friend (and quilt show judge) is in my head. Isabelle would sometimes say of a quilt which just wasn’t up to scratch “…more quilting would suffice…”
    With this quilt, Isabelle would be most pleased!!

3. Cathi says:

Your quilting is just amazing! I’m absolutely in awe of how much you get accomplished in a short period of time!

Thanks Cathi
      I guess it does look like I quilt pretty fast…quilting time is my time to think and plan….so the more of that I have to do the more quilting gets done…it usually atkes at least a few blocks to work out a new lecture for class

4. cmosey says:

I think you must stay awake 24/7, Tim… or else you have taught Teddy how to quilt so he can earn his keep, and when you’re sleeping, he takes over the quilting. You must be a fast stitcher to get so much done so quickly.

5. Lorid says:

Love the quilting on your latest quilt.
    The log cabin looks great on the bed!! I love it when old quilts get used.

Comments

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )