Can we go home yet?

4 days is a long time to be at a quilt show.  I have not done any quilting since Tuesday and I am about to go crazy.

Teddy is ready to be home!  Teddy got to go to doggy Day Care at PetSmart and then back to the hotel in the evenings. It is nice that some hotels allow dogs.  He has to see everything that is going on all the time…so he will not relax and take a nap  when he is away from home.  He is just too worried that he is going to miss something.  Dogs normally sleep for about 16 hours a day…lots of little naps all day long.  So Teddy is tired.  This is as far as he wanted to go this morning.

And he want’s to go home. Please

I am ready to go too…I can’t wait to play with my new toys!  I will write about them soon

16 thoughts on “Can we go home yet?

1. Carla says:

My schnauzer does the same thing. He loves to travel with us in the car but too long in any place he starts begging to go home. Can’t wait to see what you do with all the goodies you have acquired.

2. Sue says:

Wow. That is a long time to stay at the quilt show. Your poor little pooch. I feel for him. I love to shop, but after a while, I get enough of that and want to go home too. I am sure your Teddy will be so happy to get home in his own bed.
    I just love the picture of him crashed on the floor. That is exactly how I’d feel 🙂
    It is so nice when hotels let our best friends come. They’re usually behaved better than most people! ;D

It really is a long time at a show but I had lectures that I wanted to attend every day so I stayed…Im only good for about an hour in the vendor area before I have to get out!….too much crowding and pushing for me so I took shopping in very small intervals

3. Karen says:

yes the vendors are so busy and crowded all the time, I can only take it in small doses! cute Teddy.

4. Sandra Henderson says:

AAAAahhhhh.. Teddy is so darned CUTE! and you are a wonderful daddy! I loved that fabric with a little pup on there that looked like him. That was so cute. I know what ya mean. Good to go and good to go home. Makes us appreciate home. I stay at LaQuinta a good bit for that reason. I will have to remember about PetSmart doing a doggy daycare. That is great to know!

the petsmart staff were great and took good care of him so I would do that again. it was his first time at day care and he did well…he even got a daily report card.
      I need to see if I can find some more of that fabric!…I only got a fat quarter

• Sandra Henderson says:

Will you email me privately, with your mailing address ? I’ve got a few things that I’d like to send ya. Nothing major, just little things that I’m not going to use, thought I’d pass along. I’m not a stalker.. Cathi Quilt Obsession knows me.. she can give me a reference. lol

LOL…no reference required!….e-mail to follow

5. Janet says:

I never knew hotels took dogs, that’s so neat. I hope your wonderful quilt got lots of attention.

more and more there are hotels that will allow dogs. I also go for the hotel/motels that have a kitchenette. I have a lot of food restrictions so it is not easy to have to eat out..It is nice to have a fridge and stove in the room and be able to do some simple food prep.

Comments

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )