Ready for more?

It has been my goal to do a new post every day this month.  This is the last day of the month and yesterday I posted some pictures of quilt tops that are in line to be finished with hand quilting some day.  Are you ready for more? (remember that whoever has the most UFO’s wins)

Click to enlarge

20 thoughts on “Ready for more?

The one good thing about seeing all of these, it makes me think that maybe I will be able to get my UFO’s done in my lifetime if you think you can get all of these done! Oh, I forgot that I’m in your will………..

2. Willy Wonky says:

LOL, I did that last month – a post a day. Eased off this month and the traffic was still steady. 🙂

3. timquilts says:

there is a lag between fixing and it showing up….my computer is kinda slow today

4. Barbara Wells says:

I give up-you win! But it does give me hope that I might be able to finish the ones that I have kept-if not I know of a good home for them! ;o)

5. antarabesque says:

Favourites 4, 10, 13, 15, 25. I find I am partial to 4 and 9 patch. There is somethig about the simplicity and opportunity for a endless variety of fabrics that I love. That some ‘stash’ you have. Thanks for sharing your passion with us.

6. Barbara Wells says:

I always felt that if I rescued tops they were safe even if I never finished them they were saved from being cut up or destroyed due to neglect. I have a couple really old tops that I have never planned on finishing because I think it would diminish the value of the top. Am I wrong in thinking this way?

I don’t think so. Some tops…if they are rare…or very unique, or very old…are probably best preserved just as they are…I have yet to purchase such a treasure, I look for tops that I will some day quilt, but there are still many out there that should be saved just as they are for the historical value. Both saving for history and finishing them have their place and are good things!

7. Regan Martin says:

These are all wonderful……and can’t wait to see what you do with the ‘next’ one with the red stripes! It’s fabulous in every way! And thanks for using it as your background, so we could get a better look at the fabrics! Yummy!

Thanks
      I have been so anxious to start that one since I finished the repairs on it….I have the batting and the backing and I just need to finish up one that I am working on now…I just love how those blocks look against that great red

8. cumberlandislandquiltchick says:

Goodness, gracious! You have an incredible collection!~ wow!
    I got a book today at Goodwill and thought of you. It is called:
    Worth doing Twice, creating quilts from old tops.
    Patricia J Morris & Jeannette T. Muir.
    I just looked on Amazon and they have copies available. I did not know it existed. Great book, if you’ve not seen it. LIke I say, reminded me of you. Been busy here, so no comments lately, but I get your daily feed and enjoy every minute of your blog.
    I’m getting ready to go Bonnie’s Hunter’s workshop this week in Aiken, S.C.!!!~ WHHOOOOO hoooo

9. LoriD says:

Love the chunky applique blocks!!

10. belinda says:

Oh please stop it with all the quilty goodness!!! I can’t take this much at one time!!! HA!
    My oh MY!!! For me, it would be soooo hard to decided which one to work on next, yes, I would get bogged down with indecision!!!

Great collection!!

11. Dolores says:

There are some real beauties there. You can never go wrong with a nine patch.

Comments

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )