Snowflakes

I finished yo my little snowflake quilt.  Here is the starting point.  Now that I finished that I can get back to the Christmas Tablecloth Quilt.   I think I will some day make a full-sized quilt with snowflakes.

here are a few snowflake quilts, not mine but inspiring  (click to enlarge)

I think It would be fun to make a full quilt with Trapunto snowflakes.  The little one I made I think will be made into a book cover.

Here are a few pictures of the quilt in progress.

10 thoughts on “Snowflakes

1. njquilter24 says:

I LOVE the snow so making a snowflake quilt is something in my future too! love the idea of trapunto to really make them pop!
    thanks for the inspiration now you have me thinking about another quilt I have wanted to make forever 🙂 do you own all these snowflake quilts?
    LOL
    Kathie

2. Sue says:

Oh goodness. I’ve been out of town and out of the loop. I love the snowflakes you are working on Tim. Great stuff. Now if we Michiganians could get some of those outside 😉

Love the snowflake quilts. That green one is a stunner!

Happy Thanksgiving!

3. Marcia Ahlbrand says:

You do such amazing work, I don’t think your mind ever stops thinking up new ideas! So happy I stumbled across your blog a while back!

Thanks Marcia!
      I think you are right…..sometimes I have too many ideas…so I have dozens of projects going at once….but I am never at a loss for things to do

4. Regan Martin says:

That snowflake is gorgeous! And yeah, a whole quilt of them would be amazing!

5. audrey says:

I’m not a big fan of trupunto, but your snowflake is awesome. Great job!

Comments