Holiday Designs

Saturday I taught a Christmas Design workshop.  We went through 160 pounds of evergreens. I feel like the season has officially started once I make evergreen arrangements.  As usual I got to busy teaching to take many pictures but here are a few (click to enlarge)

I did not finish my Christmas Table cloth quilt yet so I need to start working hard to get that done. (see more here, and here)

Happy Decorating

15 thoughts on “Holiday Designs

Get your steel gloves on and you’ll get it done! (Nice arrangements!)

2. Linda Cronise says:

Your designs are beautiful !!
    Did you receive my email about red sateen fabric ?
    I didn’t hear from you so I wasn’t sure.
    Linda in VA

Thanks Linda
      I did get your email and I responded to it, but now I cant find it I cant figure out why it is not in my mailbox, in the sent folder…..but anyway I think If it were me I would use matching thread…I think that the quilting will still show up beautifully….

3. Regan Martin says:

The arrangements are lovely! And the xmas cloth looks nearly done! woohoo!

4. Beautiful arrangements! I know you’ll get that quilt done, but it is harder to work on something when it is harder to quilt.

5. Joana says:

Beautiful arrangements, Tim! The tablecloth quilt is looking great–looks like you used green thread on the white part and gold for the grid work in the border? The design is beautiful.

6. njquilter24 says:

that Christmas table cloth looks amazing! I never would have thought to do this but now you have me thinking . There is one I love from a well known shop after Christmas I may have to buy it on sale and do the same thing, quilt it!!!!
    thanks Tim always inspirational
    Kathie

7. belinda says:

Inspiring as always Tim!!!

Comments

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )