Evergreens!

Today I got to do one of my very favorite things…teach Christmas designing.  Here are a few pictures of what we made (click to enlarge)

And I couldn’t let a day go by without making another snowflake to add to the giveaway (enter here)…Teddy makes a good snowflake model

2012_020612-8-120012 2012_020612-8-120014

Happy Winter!

10 thoughts on “Evergreens!

1. ginny buckles hardy says:

its a TEDDY !!!!! Love it!

2. njquilter24 says:

He should feel special! another great snowflake
    I love these floral arrangements they made. I am going to have to look into if there are any of these type classes near me. Do you teach thru a nursery ? or is it an adult education program? University?
    thanks
    Kathie

I teach at Michigan State university…The University Alumni Association has a continuing Ed. program called Evening College…we do non-credit. classes there. Check with the local college …they may have something similar. The class today was one I teach for the Michigan Floral Association, just a one day class for people who want to learn holiday designs (and get to take home 4 arrangements)…I also teach some classes aimed at people who want to make floral design a profession …2 12 week classes that prepare the student for the Certified Florist Examination, I dont know if the NJ floral Association has a design education center, but that would be another place to look

3. audrey says:

I love all the evergreen decorations during the holidays!

Great snowflake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Siobhan says:

Great snowflake…the plaid in the background made me think Scotty dog (ok I’m biased that way) but it really is a good likeness of Teddy!

It does look like a Scotty as well…..especially w/plaid…Teddy as an atypical Schnauzer because he did have his tail docked and ears cropped the way most do. He is rescue dog and I didn’t know he was a schnauzer until I got a dna test done, so Now I know how to have him groomed….anyway I think there are a lot of similarities w/Scotties

Comments

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )