2013 UFO list

A new year is here but I have a lot of UFO projects that I hope to finish up before I start on new projects.

I have the whole cloth quilt that I am working on currently

2012_021912-21-120005

I have these blocks that I would love to finish

2012_013112-2-120003

I want to get this one pieced and ready to quilt but so far I just have one block

2012_0210lansing-new0004

I want to make these blocks into a top and get them quilted

king Solomon's temple antique quilt block 10

I need to finish the quilting on this one

Flannel log cabin quilt top 9

I need to finish quilting this one

I need to finish quilting this one

I need to finish piecing these and make a top from them

I am re working this one and need to finish that

I want to get these made into a top

I need to finish this one

I need to get this one quilted

I have a Christmas quilt to work on

OK I need to stop now…If I look at all the projects that I have to finish I will never get started!!

Happy New Year

22 thoughts on “2013 UFO list

Good luck! I made a New Year’s Resolution to TRY to finish my list of UFO’s, not to finish them, as the good word “TRY” lets you get by!

2. Barbara says:

Ha ha Tim. You’ll probably be done with all those by March at the rate you quilt. What will you do for the rest of the year?

3. mehitabel says:

I blogged a list of my projects today as well. Didn’t take photos of all the quilty WIPs since some of them are in clear boxes–but the list is there! I did take pictures of knits in progress–I should be finishing up a sweater instead of spending time on the computer! You’ve got some lovely projects going!

4. Chris says:

One at a time. As my husband says “all good things take time.”

5. Barb says:

I found I feel better if I list the things I did finish in a year. Positive reinforcement.

6. Michelle says:

Oh, wow! I just became a follower so I can see how they all come out.

7. audrey says:

It’s always more exciting to look at someone else’s ufo’s than our own! I can’t wait to see some of these great quilt tops hand quilted and finished up!

8. njquilter24 says:

ok I am tired just reading this list! beautiful quilts and blocks
    oh yes finish that cheddar one I have been waiting to see that one pieced together and then to see how you decide to quilt it!
    Happy new year!
    kathie

9. Siobhan says:

Great list of projects! Love how your whole-cloth is coming along. I had to take the projects that I will work on this year and put them on one table. Then I took the ones that I know I cannot get to and put them on the top shelf of the closet…out of sight out of mind. Now if I could just stop starting new ones for a few months I may just finish something!

that is my problem…I keep starting new projects!….I only listed a small portion here…there are so many! I like your Idea of putting them out of sight

10. liz says:

Your quilting is beautiful. You quilt like I want to : )
    The quilting I do looks awful…

11. So those are project goals for the next 10 years, right?!? LOL