Filling in

I am working on filling in the quilting on the whole cloth quilt.  I finished up one area today.  Lots more to go!

18 thoughts on “Filling in

1. I have a half-marked out wholecloth cot quilt in my stash – your beautiful quilting makes me want to get on with it!!

2. Linda Cronise says:

Hi Tim,
    Your quilt is so beautiful. You do amazing work. I am finishing my first whole cloth quilt and was wondering where you could find patterns. I remember you saying you got some of your quilts on ebay but I wanted to mark my own or buy a stencil. I didn’t like the fabric for the pre printed ones. Any ideas??
    Linda

3. Cathi says:

Oh, my goodness. This just gets better and better. You really are amazing!

4. Gerrie says:

This is simply beautiful! By the time you finish, it will be so heavy with thread you won’t be able to lift it!

5. karen says:

you are right stencil company has wonderful stencils. This quilt is looking really great – wonderful quilting!

6. Sue says:

Oh my gosh, Tim. It’s looking so beautiful! Wow, all those amazing little stitches. You must really be stoked about this one 🙂

You are truly obsessed!

8. adaisygarden says:

Wow, it looks so complicated…I’ve never seen anything like this. But it sure is beautiful and you’re doing a terrific job!

9. Dawn says:

Beautiful work, Tim! I am inspired to try some hand quilting myself – toss the stitch regulator on my machine and get a hoop! Thanks so much for the inspiration…and hugs to wonderful Teddy!

Comments