2013 Great Lakes Floral Expo

This is the weekend of the 2013 Great Lakes Floral Expo.  I took some pictures of the floral designs in the floral design contest, as well as some pictures of some of the displays.   (click pictures to enlarge)

I made it a short trip this year because I was not feeling well, I did my floral designs and then did a quick round of picture-taking and was ready to go home.  It was nice to see all the flowers …it is in the 20’s and snow is covering the ground, but all the flowers made it feel like summer.

Have a great weekend

14 thoughts on “2013 Great Lakes Floral Expo

1. Laura Gottlieb says:

Hope you’re feeling better soon, Tim!

I hope so too. Be well. Teddy, gaze adoringly at Tim, not the camera, and make him better.

3. Who entered the quilt made of grasses? Do I need to ask. Beautiful

4. Sharon Eshlaman says:

Thanks for the great pictures. You’re right, they do make one think of spring. I hope you’re feeling better. Please give Teddy a hug for me.

5. STEPHANIE says:

HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!

6. cmosey says:

Hope you are feeling better now, Tim! Beautiful flowers and arrangements… Wish spring were here NOW!

7. Donna K says:

Today is a new day, I hope you are feeling better. Nice photos of the floral arrangements. It’s always nice to see in the deep of winter. I am right across the lake from you, Manitowoc/Sheboygan on the lakeshore. We have lots of snow too on this side. It’s a gorgeous day here with the sun, still only 23 degrees but the sunshine is dazzling on the snow and ice. I liked today’s post about Teddy the celebrity. He wears the mantle well, unflappable little guy.

Comments

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )