I have been meaning to post this since September, and Teddy has been reminding me about it. Teddy and his quilt were in Issue #3 of Quilters’ Digest.
Quilters’ Digest is a full-color newspaper which is dedicated to informing, entertaining and inspiring quilting hobbyists.
Each issue features:
• information on new books, tools and fabric
• quick tips & hints and Q&A’s
• columns by industry professionals
• photos of our readers’ projects
• quilting hints from our readers
• photos and information about a readers workshop
• other information that makes quilting easier, more fun and more rewarding
Quilters’ Digest is published four times a year (February, May, September and November). Issue #5 is NOW available. Quilters’ Digest is only available through retail quilting supply stores.