Teddy Is a Celebrity

I have been meaning to post this since September, and Teddy has been reminding me about it.  Teddy and his quilt were in Issue #3 of Quilters’ Digest.

quilters'-digest

Quilters’ Digest is a full-color newspaper which is dedicated to informing, entertaining and inspiring quilting hobbyists.

Each issue features:
• information on new books, tools and fabric
• quick tips & hints and Q&A’s
• columns by industry professionals
• photos of our readers’ projects
• quilting hints from our readers
• photos and information about a readers workshop
• other information that makes quilting easier, more fun and more rewarding

Quilters’ Digest is published four times a year (February, May, September and November). Issue #5 is NOW available. Quilters’ Digest is only available through retail quilting supply stores.

Here are the stores where the Quilters’ Digest is available

Back Issues here

14 thoughts on “Teddy Is a Celebrity

Bark out loud! I just hope Teddy can stay grounded with this news!

2. Sharon Eshlaman says:

Thanks for the info. I will be seeking out an issue from the Marshall House. I had no idea this publication existed. Again, one cannot hug too much – hug to Teddy:-)

Two paws up! I only hope that Teddy takes a moment to give appropriate credit to Team Teddy.

LOL….Teddy is just his normal self….he is the ruler of his domain…but he allows me to do some quilting in his house

• Kristen says:

It’s very big of him to allow his entourage to quilt so that he can inspect and then stand in the foreground of all photos.

4. Kathleen Campbell says:

Please tell Teddy that he is a ‘CUTIE PATUTIE’. I like to see his antics.

5. antarabesque says:

Way to go Teddy! I hope your ‘dad’ can manage two outstanding individuals in the same house ;)!

6. […] Do you remember the post about Teddy being a celebrity? (see it here) […]

Comments