I made some progress on adding trapunto to the whole cloth quilt. It has been suggested that I make a short video of the process, and I will do that in the next few days. Teddy is not very good at holding the camera still
But he is good at supervising.
Here is how much I have done
One side of this border…from the heart at the bottom right and moving to the curve at the left side.
It is hard to see on the back because of the pattern on the fabric
I am anxious to see how it will look in the center …these really should be more defined once they are stuffed
I took a lot of pictures…here are a few (click to enlarge)