Ring Progress

I have got 16 of the rings remade…4 to go. I am doing it all by hand so it takes a bit longer.

Next I can start to add the setting pieces.

rings 003

The woodpecker have been busy on the suet feeder.

Happy quilting

14 thoughts on “Ring Progress

1. Your ring quilt is going to be lovely and colourful. I love red. And Teddy always makes me smile.

2. Your quilt is amazing. I really enjoy watching your progress and love Teddy. Re: suet. I bought a bar and holder in summer once without thinking it through. Suet….Houston….heat…..not a good mix.

3. audrey says:

The rings are eye-popping fabulous! Wonderful job!

4. debraspincic says:

I am getting so tempted to do something with rings and fans and settings.

5. Sharon Eshlaman says:

The rings are beautiful – the colors are vibrant. But the furry little guy sitting on the top makes my heart warm. Teddy is such a cool guy! Hope you’re feeling much better.

6. Marta Leggett says:

I love the rings! is there a chance you would share the dimensions of the blades? I have looked in several of my books and haven’t found the pattern. Your work is amazing!

Glad you like it! I looked for a pattern as well and I could not find one…so I dont know where the design came from…..but I will draw up a pattern and post it soon…..

7. Siobhan says:

The rings (whatever you are going to call them!) look great! I didn’t know woodpeckers like suet…we have several w.p.’s out in the woods in back of the house so I may hang some suet for them.

Comments