Sunday Updates

I finished up the quilting on the center of the Whole cloth quilt.  Here it is before

whole cloth center 001

and here it is after filling in the last bits around the edges of the wreath

garden 5-19-20 003

I will go back and add the trapunto to this once I finish all the quilting

garden 5-19-20 002

Saturday was MSU plant sale day and even thought I was working the sale I had to buy some things, and today I went to my favorite garden store….The Flower Garden, in Eaton Rapids MI.  I did some planting today and I have some more to go

garden 5-19-20 028

Here are some pictures of the garden this afternoon. (click to enlarge)

It is pretty dry here….so I hope to get some rain soon…it makes it easier to pull weeds!

Happy Gardening and Quilting

13 thoughts on “Sunday Updates

1. Susan says:

Ditto on the weeds!

2. Kathi says:

Love how your quilting is turning out… hope to see the back after the trapunto is added to. I am just learning about it but love what it adds to the front of quilts 🙂 Do you plan to show this quilt? You definitely have a green thumb in your gorgeous yard! So glad you enjoy that as I love looking. My honey loves to garden… and I love looking and taking pics of it… right now we have a blooming aloe vera! Pretty rare 🙂 Kathi

I will show pictures of the back when it is done….I have a lot more to go!…..I have only had an aloe bloom when I worked in a greenhouse years ago, I dont think I could grow one in my garden.

3. cmosey says:

Your quilt is stunning, and you’re making great progress on it despite your other quilting projects. And your yard! ENVY. Green with it. 🙂

But I bet your weeds even bloom nicely!

5. Ann Hancock says:

Your garden is looking lovely, and the whole cloth quilt looks more gorgeous every time you post on it.
    Hope the sale went well-

6. Sharon Eshlaman says:

The whole cloth is amazing! The gardens, plants, etc are beautiful. I’d like to know how you get so much done???

7. Love your garden! The interesting thing about blogging is watching everyone’s garden begin to bloom from all the the country and world.

I agree…it is late fall in parts of the world…just starting summer here….such diversity of plants around the world….very fun to see it all

Comments