Suspension Bridge again

As you probably can tell if you have followed my blog for very long I have a hard time working on only one thing.  The whole cloth quilt that I have been working on the last few days is looking closer to finish but I needed a break so I went back to some piecing today.  For those who have not been following that long  I started the Suspension Bridge quilt here (https://timquilts.com/2013/04/30/suspension-bridge-piecing/) and here (https://timquilts.com/2013/04/29/suspension-bridge-variation/) and the pattern is here (https://timquilts.com/2013/05/03/suspension-bridge-pattern/)

I have 1/2 of the blocks done and I need to make 6 more blocks and lots more sashing!

Here are some more pictures (click pictures to enlarge)

Teddy is in need of a bath and a brushing but he wanted to have his picture in the blog today anyway

suspension Bridge progress 5-23-13 007

14 thoughts on “Suspension Bridge again

Teddy looks like he’s guarding his quilt!

2. Carolyn Black says:

Teddy is looking great. Thanks so much for saying that you switch projects. Have always wondered if I was the only one that had to change projects. Encouraging.

I have to change back and forth or I just get too bored with one…..sometimes I can get through one without a break but they need to be a lot more simple….I have at least 6 going right now

3. Gerrie says:

I really like the fabrics you have chosen for this project!

4. Carolanne says:

I have been following (with admiration) your quilt projects for some time and I really like how you make the quilts come alive with your quilting. I want to have a try this pattern too. My quilt stitches are very naïve compared to yours, but its good to have a goal!

I think that in this one the piecing (pattern and fabrics) is more important than the quilting….I think the quilting on this will be pretty simple in design….I know you can do it!

5. Sharon Eshlaman says:

The blocks look great and so does Teddy!

6. Rita Larson says:

Looks like Teddy has found his favorite ring again. All the quilts are looking good. Don’t we all work on several at a time. I get a lot more done when I have several going. I say have at least one in every room then there is always something to pick up and work on. I have quilting going on in my studio and piecing and appliqué going on in other spots.

7. Janine Huisjen says:

Cold, rainy day = Good machine piecing day. : )

Comments

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )