Garden Day

Today is cloudy and off and on rain but I did get a chance to take a few garden pictures  (click to enlarge).        Some quilt pictures tomorrow.

Happy Gardening

18 thoughts on “Garden Day

I bet the walk to your front door is Very fragrant! And your back yard is awesome! What is your favorite flower?

LOL…that is like asking which is my favorite quilt….it depends on the day…and with flowers it depends on what is blooming…today my favorite is the clump of blue iris in the back yard….in a few days when the climbing rose is in full bloom I know that will be my favorite

2. cindyching says:

Love seeing your garden pictures gives me a goal to work for! Love Love it! Great Peonies!

3. Ever been to Portland? It’s the Rose City, and the International Rose Test Garden is spectacular! Up the hill is the renowned Japanese Garden. I think you’d like it.

4. karen says:

love love all the flowers!!

5. Renie Levecchia says:

What a treat!!! Much appreciated. Thank you, Tim

6. Sharon Eshlaman says:

Absolutely gorgeous! Wish I could smell all those flowers thru the computer screen! Tim, you’re quite the gardener and quilter – man of many talents. Thanks for sharing.

7. Hilda says:

Wonderful to see the growth over a short time – all those lovely herbaceous borders!! You are clearly giving them all the best care. I love apricot roses too – have planted six of a favourite (Dame Elisabeth Murdoch) together just to (hopefully) get the “sea of apricot” look in spring! Gardening and quilting go together so well I find 🙂 all the best people 😉

8. Barbara Brück says:

Hallo Tim,
    I want to say Thank you for this pictures! Sorry for my english, I wish I can say it in german, what I want to say.

Barbara from Germany

Thank you Barbara! I am so glad that you like my pictures. It is very exciting to know that people in other parts of the world are seeing the and appreciate what I do 🙂

Andrew said we need to consult you when we plan our next garden — I said my thoughts exactly.

Comments

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )