Quilting Updates

I have been working on the vintage fans quilt.Β  I have almost 1/3 of the hand quilting finished.

quilting-6-7-13 007

You can see the quilting better on the back because of the lighting today.

quilting-6-7-13 017

Here are a few more pictures (click to enlarge)

And I am slowly progressing on the whole cloth quilt

quilting-6-7-13 011 quilting-6-7-13 012 quilting-6-7-13 013

I don’t get as much done when there is also work to do in the garden πŸ˜‰

15 thoughts on “Quilting Updates

You need to FOCUS! πŸ™‚

Yeah, man — discipline. You need discipline. Teddy, BACK TO WORK!

3. Annette Johnston says:

Tim, you absolutely amaze me! Your WC quilt is coming along very nicely indeed. What a treasure it will be. I’ve never tried a WC, but certainly admire them. They look like a lot of fun to quilt.
    If you don’t mind me asking, what is your story? I’m curious how you learned how to design them…did you learn through family, or did you learn from another quilter, or was it self-taught. I have to say, your quilts truly inspire me to push myself further in hand quilting. Goodness, I definitely should have found quilting sooner than I did. Not a day goes by when I don’t find za minute or two to put in a few stitches.

4. Victoria says:

Absolutely love the back of the quilt. What quilting does to three layers of fabric is simply “divine”. I missed Teddy….

5. LeeAnn says:

Your quilting is so beautiful!

6. Valerie says:

I have been following along for some time and just wanted to mention how much I enjoy your work! It is amazing to me how dedicated to handwork you are, and it is really something different in this day an age of machine quilting! Just beautiful!

Comments