Trapunto update

I have been making progress on the trapunto.  I have 3 sections left to do in the center

And I have a bit of the border finished.

2 3

Looking at the areas that are not stuffed next to the finished areas really highlights what a difference it makes.

Teddy says HI!

trapunto 9-18-13 005

18 thoughts on “Trapunto update

1. Espirational says:

That is going to be absolutely gorgeous! What a difference the stuffing makes.

2. Suzanne says:

So wonderful!

3. Jan cotton....kiwi jan says:

It’s looking sooo good……

4. Sharon in Galesburg MI says:

WOW I don’t believe I’ve seen a quilt that beautiful before! It’s spectacular. Please give the Inspector a little hug for me.

5. Carla says:

Looking wonderful! This is definitely a once in a life time quilts. I took Amish Ice Cream Social to enter her in the local quilt show today.. I have put more work into that quilt than other and it was kind of hard to leave her, hope she stays safe.

Oh my, Teddy’s on the quilt! He must be in charge! LOL!

7. Marcia Ahlbrand says:

Just Beautiful, Tim!

8. Alex says:

Teddy – stunning as usual. Would love to give you a little scratch behind the ear, but it looks like a sound already has your attention.
    Lovely quilt – how many hours have you put in? If/when you wash the quilt does the trapunto stuffing bunch up?

9. Kathi says:

Keep posting updates Tim… I am planning to add trapunto to an upcoming project and this just makes me more excited to try it… it really jazzes the quilt up a lot of notches but is still subtle… love it! Thanks for sharing and give teddy a pet for me 🙂 Kathi

10. Salley says:

Are you stuffing that beauty with teddy’s fur???? . . .same colour!

Comments

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )