Tim Teddy and quilt

I decided to take a few more pictures of the quilt today…it is getting close to being done.

trapunto 1 trapunto 2

As always when I get the quilt hung up Teddy is right there to get his picture taken.

me 004 me 005

Today I told him he had to share the spotlight…I set the timer and took a few pictures of the both of us …. ( I don’t have many pictures of myself and I have been asked for pictures for classes and brochures so I thought I would try it)

me 008 me 012 me 013 tim and teddy

I’m back to work on the trapunto

Happy quilting

23 thoughts on “Tim Teddy and quilt

1. kathi says:

the quilt is beyond gorgeous and LOVE that last pic of you and Teddy!!!

2. Kathi says:

I agree! Love your quilting but love the last 2 pics you took the best 🙂 Very nice job using your timer. Thanks for sharing your talent with us Tim! Hope you like some of those pics for your classes and such 🙂 Kathi

3. Paula barnett says:

I love your quilt, but Teddy is the real star!

4. KerryCan says:

Still stunned by that quilt and the work that has gone into it! Fun pictures of the boy and his dog, too>

5. Francie says:

My favourite picture is the last one…you, Teddy and the quilt. You look so happy and Teddy has that “adoring gaze” look….LOL
    And the quilt is still spectacular. Glad to see photos of you and Teddy together… 😀

6. Sharon in Galesburg MI says:

I agree with Francie – love the last picture. Thanks for sharing.

7. Carla says:

Schnauzers are so OCD! Love the photo of Teddy looking back at you, almost can hear him saying, this is all wrong. Could you please go over and get behind the camera. LOL!

8. Miriam says:

Magnificent quilting!!!
    I love the last photo too..

9. Carolyn Black says:

Last photo wins! The quilt is beyond lovely, but the love of Teddy is beyond that.

10. jean says:

YOur quilt is gorgeous! My cats always seem to be lurking when I get the camera out!

11. Sandra Guild says:

Love the pic of you and Teddy! One of my mom’s friends used to have a dog named Teddy also. Love it!!

12. Karin Peirce says:

Teddy in Trapuntoland! That quilt is just breathtaking…you and Teddy look justifiably thrilled with yourselves. Bravo !

Comments

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )