How many quilts are done?

I am working away on my red thread whole cloth quilt.

RWB antique top 003

While hand quilting I have lots of time to think and I began to wonder how many quilts I finished this year.  I have started several that I have in various stages of completion so I wont count those, but here are the quilts I have finished hand quilting so far this year. (click pictures to enlarge)

Back to work for me

36 thoughts on “How many quilts are done?

Mind boggling!

2. You are amazing! I have been working on one and it still is not done. And it is lap size and machine quilted!

3. KerryCan says:

These are amazing! I love the range of styles–you can’t tell they’re made by the same person–and I mean that as a compliment, for sure!

4. Linda says:

WOW! I am totally impressed. I want to hang out with you and see if I can learn a thing or two. You are truly amazing. (and I love teddy)

5. Annette Johnston says:

Tim, that’s only 10. You have two months left to complete one per month You go guy!

6. Sharon in Galesburg MI says:

Tim’s Flyin Fingers! Nice accomplishment.

7. Pam Gardner says:

very impressive Tim

8. spockssister says:

That’s a lot of quilts. Bravo!

9. Leslie says:

I want to thank you for sharing all of your hand work, plants, and Teddy! You do such lovely work. I enjoy your lovely posts and look forward to the next one. Thank you for the joy you bring into our homes.

You are going to turn Lansing into the Mecca of Quilting. Pilgrims will come from far and wide to sit at your feet and watch Tim’s Flying Fingers. This is a particularly impressive haul for the year — great variety of fabrics, designs and methods. And you’ll only get better….geesh, the lines of quilters trekking to Lansing will be seen from outer space!

11. Rita Ferber says:

That is truly amazing! I know how long hand quilting takes and I very much admire your dedication. Your quilts are stunning!

12. audrey says:

Doing good! I’d say you’re falling behind from last years total, but that whole cloth quilting is like an extreme sport.:)

13. Francie says:

Hi Tim…I JUST got back from our yearly quilting retreat. I must say, this post of yours was just another BIG edition to the inspiration of the week.
    Between you and my “gang” of gals, my cup of ideas is pretty full!
    sigh…..life is good. Hope you and Teddy are well and happy.

14. Oh Tim, you’re a machine!! I’m exhausted just reading this post! Well done you!!

15. Irene Vernon says: