Getting close

Teddy (fresh from the groomer and sporting his Halloween scarf) has been inspecting my work, and after I get his approval I can move on to end.  I have one corner left to fill in.

red thread whole cloth progress 006

After that is filled in I will do the border and then I can bind it.

red thread whole cloth progress 007

Here are some more Pictures (click to enlarge)

26 thoughts on “Getting close

1. NikkiM says:

Teddy is looking great! Oh and the quilt! Sorry Teddy is really a good looking “boy” hehe!

2. Renie says:

Oh Teddy, you look good enough to go on a date with, my treat! Renie

Nice quilt, nice dog!

4. Alex says:

Oh Teddy you look so handsome. I never tire of seeing your photos. You compliment the quilts so well. Your Dad is doing a great job on the quilt too.

5. spockssister says:

I would scream at my dog if he dared to walk on such a fine quilt! In fact, I growl at my dog if he comes near my not-nearly-as-good-as-that quilts. Poor Chippy dog, he’s extremely large and really can’t help walking on my quilts. My house is small and a quilt takes up most of the room.

I don’t mind too much when his feet are dry but he hasn’t yet learned to wipe his paws after going outside.Maybe I should make him some slippers?

Ah, this one makes me sigh with pleasure. The red effect is so muted and the vines are so meandering, fun and cozy.

7. kathi says:

absolutely loving those meandering feather – what a fabulous idea — and then of course there is Teddy – such a cutie! He must have all the neighborhood girls going hubba hubba!

8. Pam Gardner says:

I’m afraid your quilt takes second place to Teddy today! He looks adorable.

9. Nicole says:

What do you do with your quilts when they’re done? I ask because you seem so prolific….

10. Francie says:

Lordy, that pup is cute. The quilt is magnificent…you had such a good idea and eye for this one.

11. ashley828 says:

I need to hop on the bandwagon and agree that Teddy looks very adorable today! Your quilts blow my mind. I would go crazy trying to hand quilt!

12. Victoria says:

Tim, I get emotional allover just looking at your work. It is beyond awe inspiring…. I’m amazed at the finished produce just from “safety” pinning it down. I Love it!! and Teddy too!!!!

Comments

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )