Slowly getting there

I have been working on the hand quilting on the suspension bridge variation quilt and I am slowly getting there.

suspension Bridge top 002

2 blocks nearly quilted out of 12 (click pictures to enlarge)

here is the back (click pictures to enlarge)

It will be a while before I finish this one but I love the look so far

16 thoughts on “Slowly getting there

1. Joan Clancy says:

Wonfering how many hours a day that you spend quilting. I’m sooo much slowsr & you keep cranking them out!

2. gardnerpam6 says:

wow…..just wow…..that is a ton of time and commitment.

3. gardnerpam6 says:

By the way, this quilt is one of my favorites of yours. I just love it and can picture how beautiful it will be when you are finished quilting.

4. Pam G. says:

Wow! Your work is outstanding. This is beautiful – and Teddy is handsome as ever.

5. Kathleen Campbell says:

This is the type of quilting that I really like.

this is the kind that I go back to most often, oddly enough it takes me the longest to do lots of directional changes going around all the piecing…but worth the effort

6. Lisa Mikel says:

I think this is one of my favorite quilts of yours. It is very striking. Teddy looks handsome as always. The quilting is looking great.

7. Helen F says:

“BEAUTIFUL”!!!!!

8. Francie says:

Hi Tim….yes, this another beauty! The way you chose to quilt it, really highlights the quilt pattern. I have been wanting to make one myself for quite sometime .This maybe the push I need. But….after I finish the four I am working on now. I’ll be keeping my eye on this beauty. Thank you for the inspiration.
    ๐Ÿ˜€

Comments

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )