Im Still Here

Wow…I have been away from posting for a long time.  I am still here quilting .   I am almost half way done with the baskets quilt.

Click pictures to enlarge

Teddy is a big help!  he says Hi

2-1-14 009 2-1-14 010

Happy quilting

I will post progress soon!

24 thoughts on “Im Still Here

Awesome! Teddy, too!

2. Claudette says:

I was just thinking yesterday that I hadn’t seen you posting lately and was hoping you were okay. You certainly have made a lot if progress on your baskets. Wish I was doing that well on the quilt I’m working on. Also doing fans, but using a stencil. Teddy looks handsome as always. Happy quilting!

3. Mary Blackledge Corroo says:

Looks great! You’ve gotten a lot done yea. (And Teddy is a cutie!)

4. Alex says:

Tim the quilting looks fabulous. I can see that Teddy is very proud of his contribution. You can never underestimate the allure of a fashionable model.

5. myrosesindecember says:

Just beautiful and Teddy is as handsome as ever.

6. Janet says:

It’s looking wonderful and so is Teddy. Is this Tuscan wool batting you’re using Tim?

7. Francie says:

WHEW…was wondering where you were….thought maybe you had that flu that is going around. Still loving the fan quilting…and Mr. Ted is looking especially handsome…new tie?

I have been under the weather…..even though I had the flu shot 😦 but still have had some quilting time….just not able to do my normal 6+ hours a day….teddy gets a new tie each time he gets groomed…..he looks good in red!

• Francie says:

If you are sick, my dear, 6 hours of quilting is NOT rest. Even if you love doing it. You will make up the quilting time when you are better. Must take care…shot or no shot…there is always crud out there just waiting for us to touch our nose or eyes. In our house soup, ginger ale, toast, tea and popsicles are the drugs of choice. That’s what my Gramma taught us. She was a wise woman…. 😀
        Be well!

8. Lindsay says:

Welcome back! Although you have demonstrated this many times before, I am still amazed at the improvement in appearance between a pieced quilt top (and this one is quite beautiful) and the same top, hand quilted by you. Not to mention, the finished quilt can be used instead of just admired. Thank you for quilting and for blogging about your quilting.

9. Glad to know Teddy enjoys your quilting just as much as we do.

10. Barbara says:

I missed you. As always, your work is beautiful. I had to machine quilt an Amish Baskets table runner, for a quilting buddy, and I did some elbow quilting all over, inspired by yours. Thank you.
    Barbara

Thanks!….I am so glad that you got inspiration from what I am doing!….I think that is the best part of the internet…we get to so many different perspectives ….thanks for following along with my blog 🙂

11. Pam G says:

Hi Tim – I just got home from helping hang quilts at the AQS show in Phoenix & I think I saw your quilt – The Whole Thing. Do you have 2 at the show?

12. annetisell says: