Peanut Butter Blondies

The weather in Lansing has been great the last few days…cool but no rain…perfect for getting some garden work done. Being in the garden is great but it does cut into my hand quilting time so I don’t have any new quilting pictures to share today. (but I have been quilting and getting close to finishing up one)

Since I don’t have a new quilt I decided to share another recipe.  Bolndies are like brownies without the chocolate.  My recipe includes peanut butter and a chocolate frosting topping (because honestly how good can they be without some chocolate) .  The recipe is a modified version of my brownie recipe that I posted a few days ago.

Here is a pdf of the recipe Peanut Butter Blondies-1

I hope you enjoy

Next time I will post something quilty!

10 thoughts on “Peanut Butter Blondies

1. Renie says:

Hi Tim, This recipe calls for miniature something? Could it be marshmallows? Thanks. Renie

2. myrosesindecember says:

Tim, might you happen to have a tried and true recipe for regular blondies, without the PB? I lost my favorite recipe. Thanks. In a few minutes, I am going to send you photos of the Grandmother’s Flower Garden quilt I won in the silent auction.

I don’t have one that I like…every time I have tried one they turn out too much like cake…not chewy enough for me.

• Jane S. says:

I have got a very chewy recipe if you’re interested. It comes from the Betty Crocker Cooky Book. Send me an e and I’ll be happy to share! 🙂

• myrosesindecember says:

I read something about sugars today, specially with chocolate chip cookies, and apparently using all brown sugar results in a chewier cookie. I wonder if it would work with blondies?

I think that is true….I don’t use brown sugar in these because the marshmallows make them chewy but I think brown sugar would do it as well

3. Sid says:

Thank you for the recipe, these look delicious. I will try them today! I seem to be on a peanut butter kick right now, and I love blondies.
    And I am so glad I found your blog site, I really enjoy your photos, quilt info, and that cute little robin fledgling!

Comments