Progress pictures

I am making good progress on hand quilting the New York Beauty quilt.   One full block and 2 half blocks to go.

Click pictures to enlarge

Teddy found a circle to sit on…..he always finds the circle

21 thoughts on “Progress pictures

1. Pam P says:

Just beautiful! You’re really flying along on this one!

2. katechiconi says:

You really do work at the speed of light! The quilting design really enhances the block design, an excellent choice.

3. tisjen says:

Wow, great work and love your doggie! Please visit sometime.
    tisjen

4. Looks sensational! Go, go, go!!

5. Comcast says:

It’s beautiful!

How do you have the time to quilt so much? Sigh – I am envious! Do you have a regular job besides? I work & I find I can hardly get anything done, esp on the days I work.

Sent from my iPhone

Yes I do also have a real job….I quilt all night every night ….6 hours or more a night 6 to midnight….12 hours on the weekends…when I am home I am quilting…or gardening….

6. audrey says:

Looking fabulous!

7. Helen F says:

Tim your quilting is stunning – the design is perfect in accentuating the blocks!!!

8. Helen Beall says:

You and Teddy both have excellent taste!!

9. Tim, I have a question for you. What do you use to bind your vintage quilt tops? I am currently quilting a top from the late 1800’s. I always make my own binding instead of buying new. I was lucky enough to acquire two long aprons from around the same time period. I’m going to cut one of them up to make the binding. I have other vintage tops ready to quilt and I’m just wondering if it would be a sin to use new fabric for the binding.

Comments