Garden Pictures

I took a walk through the garden this morning and I sure found a lot of weeds!     But the flowers are growing pretty fast too.   (click on the pictures to enlarge)

Happy Gardening

12 thoughts on “Garden Pictures

1. katechiconi says:

Beautiful hydrangea – wish I had space for one.

I planted a few new ones this year….I have such a small garden but I forced them in. It might not be easy to see in pictures but my entire property as 40 feet x 120 feet, and most of that is taken up by the house and driveway and parking area but I keep buying more plants….and really need to stop

2. Rebecca says:

I always love your garden photos!

3. Helen F says:

Tim your garden is sooo beautiful!! It is soo lovely and serene to click on your blog (having a break at work – typing reports) and get lost in the beauty – where do you find the time between quilting – pulling quilts apart and redoing them and gardening???? thank you for your blog

Thanks Helen….I don’t know where the time comes from for all the quilting ….but in truth the garden doesn’t take that much time once it gets going in the spring it is just a matter of weeding it ….only really needs a few hours a week.

4. barbvedder says:

what gorgeous flowers and plants!

5. Deb says:

Thanks, Tim for sharing !! The flowers are so lovely!! Do you ever have problems with black spot on the roses?

Yes some years are pretty bad when it is very humid and lots of rain…..not bad this year….I try to only grow very resistant varieties and that is a big help

Comments