13 thoughts on “Quick update

1. katechiconi says:

You are really moving along on this one. Dare I suggest you’re having a heap of fun with it? It’s such a departure from the vintage beauties you normally work on, and I love the fact that you’re able to enjoy such a variety of styles, colours and themes.

2. Pam G. says:

This is so beautiful. And you’re so fast! Can I send you a couple of my ufo’s?

LOL….I have over 300 UFO tops myself…..

• Nancy says:

Well Tim, you have just made me feel better about my PHD’s. I only have about a dozen (well, maybe just a few more than that). I’m trying to implement this plan: for every new project, finish two old ones. If only I can stick to it. New fabric purchases tempt me so!!

I try to tell myself that I must finish some of the old before working on new……sometimes I am able to follow that plan…sometimes it doesn’t work

3. Jaydee says:

I like.

Sent from my iPad

4. Sharron Evans says:

Do you have a plan with the borders? Can’t wait to see.

5. glendajean says:

It sure is growing a lot faster nowTim,you must have a rhythm going by now and I bet they are only taking 1/2 the time the first one took LOL. It is looking great,this is such fun to watch grow. Love love the colours. Cheers Glenda Australia

6. Rose in VT says:

Oh Tim! You made my day – over 300 UFO’s. Finally someone is ahead of me. A few years ago our small group had a challenge to count up all the UFO’s we had. I stopped counting at 175. I haven’t dared count them since.
    Having a large variety of things to work on (or play with) keeps it all exciting, don’t you think?

Comments