Hand Quilting Marathon

I am quilting away non stop trying to get this done By Nov 6.

Here are some pictures

Teddy says HI

More progress pictures soon

20 thoughts on “Hand Quilting Marathon

1. Mrs. Plum says:

Oh, Tim, it’s gorgeous! Teddy looks quite proud of you.

2. Judi Maxwell says:

We are all rooting for you! Stitch on!!

3. Karen Duling says:

Hi Tim- I am cheering for you! Lancaster needs your beautiful quilt.

4. katechiconi says:

Wow, you’ve made great strides already. Nothing like a deadline to get you focusing on the job in hand!

5. Angela says:

Don’t worry about us! Keep stitching and come back with the final pictures! Go, go, go! (Maybe Teddy can take the pictures, he seems to be up to it.)

6. Deb says:

Sure hope you make the deadline! 🙂

7. Mimi says:

Go Tim Go! We know you can do it ….. just be kind to your fingers so they hold out…..

8. quiltsalott says:

Hi Tim and hi to Teddy. The quilt is looking sensational and I’m sure you’ll reach your goal. Be careful of your hands.

9. I won’t ever be entering a hand quilting contest. E. V. E. R! Your work looks so beautiful! I am so glad Teddy is so gently when he sits on it and doesn’t use his dog goned claws to dig around, but you know he wouldn’t do that. He’s too good. I think you will get it done. Maybe Teddy will help you a little while you sleep…Donna

10. Cathy McIntee says:

I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing your progress. 🙂 On Oct 26, 2014 2:07 PM, “Tim Latimer – Quilts etc” wrote:

> timquilts posted: “I am quilting away non stop trying to get this done > By Nov 6. Here are some pictures Teddy says HI More progress pictures soon > Happy Quilting Tim”

Comments