It is a good-sized quilt 86″ x 86″.
I started hand quilting this vintage top, purchased from eBay a few years ago, in March with every intention of finishing it quickly but it kept getting pushed back.
Since it has been so long here is the post about how I started it. https://timquilts.com/2014/03/05/now-for-a-little-spring/
And here is the post about how I tackled the bias edge problem that caused all those puckers. https://timquilts.com/2014/04/05/a-fix-for-the-bias-bulge/
These old tops always seem to have at least a few areas that need some work.
I have to finish the sashing and it will finally be done! here are some pictures (click pictures to enlarge)
I plan to use yellow for the binding….which should happen in a few days
PS Teddy didn’t want his picture taken today, his allergy medication makes him very sleepy