Progress

I have made some hand quilting progress.  I have all but the outside row finished on the Luxury Essentials quilt.

It might be hard to see the quilting in the picture so here is the back

DSCN5150DSCN5156

Teddy approves

I added a clear finish to my new Grace Hoop

It really soaked it up and I need to add another coat or 2.

I have been doing some baking for Christmas gifts

DSCN5142 DSCN5141

The real challenge is to not eat them all 😉

Back to work

11 thoughts on “Progress

1. Rose in VT says:

Great progress on the quilt, and those cookies smell good even from here!

2. Deb says:

The cookies look so good! What kind are they? Really like the looks of the quilt.

3. Like Teddy, I love the quilt! The cookies look absolutely wonderful and very tempting, even from this distance ;o)

4. Lorij says:

Hi, did you get the photos of the quilt?
    What do you think about the big stitch and double stand thread? I know it’s not perfect like yours are but I’m pleased with how it turned out.
    The cookies look yummy. And, Teddy seems pretty pleased with the quilt.

from what I can see in the pictures it looks nice…..did you finish the binding?

• Lorij says:

Yes, and washed it. It’s the red and yellow dominate colors that are in the quilt. I wrapped it while she was at school because I’m going home Sunday. When I come back I’ll do pictures of the back and, the one I made for sister last summer and her brother’s too for you.
        I have 3 tops I need to quilt, and 2 tops that I need to finish putting together plus, the queen sized one for my daughter that I’m nearly finish making the back for. I think you will really like that one. The top is a scrappy with gorgeous color. I want to shape the back like a heart but not sure if I will right now. That’s what keeps coming in mind. I’ll keep praying about it and by January when I work on it I’ll know☺. Thank you for all the real concern you show for all of our work. It’s wonderful when a person is truly real.
        Stay warm. Blessings, Lorij