Progress report

I got a bit more hand quilting done on the Bella Suede quilt.

here is the back

Also progressing on the applique top (click pictures to enlarge)

I am thinking about how to quilt this one

it is only 45 inches square so it should go pretty fast.

Back to work

happy quilting

13 thoughts on “Progress report

1. JudieBee says:

Lovely as always. And as always, I so enjoy your blog! Scratch Teddy’s ears for me.

2. Sharron K. Evans says:

Do you quilt while sitting on the toilet? Just kidding. It’s amazing how much quilting you get finished and it’s all beautiful.

3. Deb says:

Love the aqua backing ! Nice choice. Your appliqué almost tempted me to buy a kit off EBay …. When I remember that I do not like doing it and it would only sit 100 more years on a shelf… I passed.:)

LOL….I really dont like doing applique either, but I really want to quilt it…so I had to do it
      the backing was also from eBay, 9.99/yd 108 inches wide so no seams on the back

4. Madhura Nene says:

Few lines added.. and the quilt is transformed into a piece of art! Thanks Tim. You motivate me to keep quilting.. I am seriously planning to handquilt my next one!

5. Ginney says:

It’s going to be hard for the stitches to show no matter what design you quilt on the new one but I know you will make it beautiful anyway.

6. laurence says:

Quilts magnifiques ! ça donne encore plus envie ….bravo et bon courage pour les petits points Laurence .

7. laurence says:

oups ! oublié ! gratouilles à Teddy !!

Comments

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )