updates

I have been working on a few quilts for the last few days.

I have 2 more corners to applique on this

here is a corner

I bought backing fabric for this

The brown matches better than the picture shows.

I am near the end on the Fantasy Garden

DSCN5506 DSCN5504

I have made progress on the Bella Suede

DSCN5513 DSCN5510 DSCN5508 DSCN5507

I will hopefully have one of them finished soon 🙂

Teddy had a busy day.   He had to supervise me while I chopped and shoveled ice off of the driveway and sidewalks.   He mostly ran up and down the drive and barked ….that tires a dog out.

DSCN5519 DSCN5518

18 thoughts on “updates

1. vanessa says:

Please tell your secret on how to squeeze 2 weeks worth of projects into a few days. 🙂 I fell in love with Bella Suede and as always am in awe of your designs and stitch work. Teddy looks like a little snuggle buddie.

2. I really like Bella Suede…all that hand work is just amazing!! Teddy looks so comfy all snuggled up 😀

3. Lorij says:

Working on several different things keeps you from getting bored. You work so quick and it all looks so beautiful.
    Teddy looks totally content.

4. Angela says:

Oh, please, that dog is exhausted. Just because you can make five quilts in a week doesn’t mean Teddy has to be like you. Give him a break! 🙂
    That Bella is beautiful, and I would like to see the Fantasy Garden in person.
    Bundle up!

5. Ann thomas says:

Running and barking is very hard work. You should bundle up and rest with Teddy. Love, love, love your work.

6. Donna K says:

Once again, your work is amazing. I miss our dog who has been gone 10 years or so. Thanks for sharing yours with all of us.

7. Pam G. says:

My quilt group met Tuesday & I was spreading the word about your awesome quilting. We have several Michiganders in our group. Teddy looks so comfy!

8. Glennis Salls says:

Do you have a demonstration for the applique similar to the one you are working on now? It is beautiful.

9. I am amazed at all the work you do. And Teddy seems to wear himself out too, he looks ever so cozy there, I feel quite jealous..;o)

Comments