Sitting Pretty

Teddy went to the groomer today.  When he goes to see the groomer he expects to have his picture taken as soon as he gets home.  So I took the quilt out of the hoop and put it on the floor and took some pictures. (click pictures to enlarge)

I made a quilted pillow several months ago using Presencia 40 weight thread for the hand quilting.

They have selected a picture of it to use in a new advertisement.

elizabeth star add

I also used this thread in the reindeer quilt.

DSCN4650 DSCN4651

44 thoughts on “Sitting Pretty

1. Dirinda says:

All I can so is shake my head at your talent Tim…..
    Teddy looks so nice. 🙂

2. Laura Swinney says:

Teddy looks great! Clair definately needs a little hair cut!

3. Nancy says:

Congratulations on being in the ad!

Now you’re into advertising! Amazing! And Teddy sits with pride.

5. I’m just stunned by the beauty of your hand quilting…wow! And I love Teddy, sittin all proud and handsome!

6. Crystal says:

Teddy looks sharp! And your quilt looks amazing.

7. Lorij says:

Congratulations. Wonderful to have your work acknowledged in such a nice way.
    Teddy looks adorable.

8. averyclaire says:

Wow…love the pillow and the blue thread. How nice to have your pillow on their packaging. It is lovely and you do EXQUISITE work. I could only dream to accomplish as much as you do and so well at that! Congratulations….Teddy looks quite proud of his new hairdo!

9. Kris says:

Congratulations on having your pillow in an advertisement for Prescenia thread. What an honor! I was just going to say I would love to see how you do your hand quilting but I see there is a video to the right of the comments section. I’ll have to check it out.

10. Dawn Cooper says:

Congratulations on your quilt being used by Presencia for their advertizing!!

I think Teddy must have been a very successful model in his past life!!

Dawn, BC

11. Nina says:

Tim, your work is absolutely gorgeous!!

And the royalty you got for the photo? And the credit on the ad? Tim Latimer should get props.

13. Jane S. says:

Teddy looks so darn pleased! I think he’s proud of your work being used in that ad. 🙂

14. megjewell says:

Hi Tim, Teddy is a lucky fellow – he gets more haircuts than me! I’m working on one quilt, meanwhile you have completed about ten; therefore I read all your posts for inspiration. Yay, I’m almost ready to hand quilt (with Presencia). Thanks Teach. Love you guys.

15. kathi says:

not a surprise to those of us who folow uour blog that Presencia would choose to showcase their thread with your beautiful work. Agree with Kristen — do hope your work is credited — and a lifetime supply of their thread would be a fitting “Thank you”.
    As for darling Teddy – hard to say if he looks sweeter napping or posing!

16. Marla says:

The stitching on your pillow is stunning. Presencia made a good choice to highlight their thread.

17. Lorij says:

Tim, I’m supposed to be getting your posts each time but somehow Everytime a comment is posted for the last few days I’m receiving them. That shouldn’t happen. Can you please fix it.
    Thank you.

18. jean says:

BEAUTIFUL!

19. Megan says:

Congratulations Tim on having your work showcased in the advertisement. I was very pleased to see that they acknowledged you by name in the advert.

Comments