Spring is here

I was able to spend a few hours in the garden working on spring cleaning.   Cutting down all the old plants and getting the leaves out of the beds and bagging it all.  The city is scheduled to resume picking up yard waste this week so the bags went to the curb.

I have so much more to do in the back but the front is mostly done.

A few weeks ago I ordered a book

It arrived yesterday and it is great.  The photography (Bill Volckening also did the photography)  really captures the quilting beautifully.

Here are a few pages…..the book is 312 pages and also includes patterns for three of the quilts.

Here is a link to find the book http://willywonkyquilts.blogspot.com/2015/04/where-to-buy-book-please-add-your-links.html

18 thoughts on “Spring is here

1. Susie Q says:

It is a beautiful book. I have been reading a couple of the “quilts” each night. Fun to read and the photos are so clear. As a lover of fabric they are very special. Sure it is a more $$ than some books but so well done – well worth it in my mind.

it is great to be able to see those close up pictures….great to be able to see the fabrics , and stitching…..I have looked at all the pictures several time….now reading it ….

2. Carin says:

Looks like a great book. Love the pictures of your garden.

3. Ann Genaske says:

Beautiful showcase of your work. Congratulations.

4. Pam P says:

Congratulations!!! Must be so rewarding to have your quilts included with all of these Beauties 🙂 You so deserve it! Hooray – I will have to pick up a copy for myself!

5. Deb says:

What a lovely book!!! I think it would make a lovely Mother’s Day gift! Now I have some children ,who just might be getting a call…..😄Your flowers are lovely!

6. Nancy says:

Oh… I love chionadoxa… Glory of the Snow. We’re getting more each year. Such a happy little bloom. As soon as our snow cover was gone, they were there, along with the white snow drops. Makes my heart sing!!

7. gardnerpam6 says:

you are so famous!!!!!

8. Somehow I missed this blog when it was posted, but thank you! I am happy you got a copy, and most appreciative of your work. Keep on quilting!

Comments

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )