Spring Cleaning

I got some more cleanup work done in the back garden today.    Cutting back last year’s plants and raking out leaves makes a big difference.   I can see a lot of growth that was covered. (I really should have done all this in the Fall but I ran out of steam)   Here are some pictures of the plants that are growing.   It isn’t much yet….but sure is nice to see that winter is really over. (click pictures to enlarge)

I did a little more work on the whole cloth

DSCN6278 DSCN6277

when I start to add the color it will really change

10 thoughts on “Spring Cleaning

1. Marla says:

Looking forward to watching your whole cloth develop as you add the color!

2. Deb says:

The whole cloth is getting interesting. Can’t wait to see your tulips as here in the south they don’t do so good. And the rhubarb, oh my, dreams of rhubarb pie …yum!!!

3. PATRICIA says:

Lovely design on the quilt and I look forward to more garden pictures too. Tulips here are just now breaking ground.

4. Alex says:

Great job Tim. It’s looking good. 🙂

5. Lorij says:

Your garden looks so nice. I miss being able to work in my flowers and vegetable garden. You are doing a great job.
    Does Teddy like the garden as much as quilts? ☺

He likes to sniff the garden a lot :)….but neighbors on both sides and the back have several dogs that tend to taunt him when he is outside in the garden…..so he doesnt get to spend much time there

Comments