So many quilts

I know I started this one a few days ago.

And I have been making some progress on this one

And there are piles of others waiting…..

But today I am working on this one

DSCN6380 DSCN6379

Believe it or not this is the easiest quilting and that is what I need today …easy

It has gotten warm , up to 80 degrees today.    The garden is growing

and so are the weeds 😦

19 thoughts on “So many quilts

1. Machelle says:

Really looks great so far Tim. Isn’t it great to have a project that you can almost mindlessly work on? Better than any therapy I know of…

Just got 5 1/2 inches of rain and I can SEE the weeds growing around here in real time!

3. Alison says:

Oh Tim, a post without Teddy?

4. knitnkwilt says:

Great progress on the rose (is it Macintosh rose? forget the proper name). I love having several projects going and choosing the one I feel like working on.

5. Marilyn Schambach says:

“Variety is the spice of life.”

6. Sharon in Galesburg says:

You are an amazing quilter with an amazing dog!

7. Jill Beverly says:

I have three projects going. I thought something was different about this.I am glad I am not the only one! I must also tend to my flowers. I have no time left in the day.

8. Cheri says:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who works on a few (or several) projects at a time. I like to work on what I’m in the mood for if I have my druthers! I’m excited to see how all of your projects turn out.

exactly…..things dont turn out as well when you arent in the mood so having more than one keeps that from being a problem…never want it to feel like work

9. audrey says:

You are being a bad influence. I have actually had two different quilts being hand quilted lately! Never done that before myself.:) Your latest whole cloth quilt is looking fabulous!

10. Lorij says:

It’s good to have more than one thing going at a time. It keeps you interested and one doesn’t get bored. When one thing kinda gets a bit tiring you can work on something else for a while them go back to the other until all is done. Keeps your hands busy and the heart happy. Don’t forget your Mother and Sisters and Aunt’s for Mother’s day. Your Grandmother too if you have one still. Happy quilting😄

Comments

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )