Off to Colorado

I am going to Fort Morgan Colorado to do a presentation for the Colorado Quilt Council.    I have packed a lot of quilts!    Should be a great trip.

Of course I have to pack a quilt to work on while I am there.   I am taking the Mackintosh Rose because it is easy to pack.

I have one corner to go.

I will be working on the border. So I will only need to bring the black thread.

I will finish up with the colored thread when I get back home.

29 thoughts on “Off to Colorado

1. glendajean says:

Morning Tim and Teddy, there is no way you will get any stitching done on your rose quilt Tim in public, every time you pull it our quilters and the general public will stop and ask you about it, where did you get the pattern from, what kind of quilt do you call this, what size needle do you use, all the questions that we ask you day after day here, but you sure won’t be lonely LOL. Have fun on your trip and I’m looking forward to seeing your trip through your camera lens. Cheers Glenda PS Teddy I hope you enjoy your stop over too.

2. lorieast says:

Safe travels and have a great time! I know you’ll wow ’em.

3. mary jo says:

good to know you are saving space by only taking one color of thread.
    Have a grand time

4. Sharon in Galesburg says:

Have a great trip! I bet the “Inspector” is going to miss you.

5. Deb says:

Have a great time !

6. PATRICIA says:

So gorgeous. Enjoy your trip.

7. katechiconi says:

You might almost wish for cold weather on the trip so the Mackintosh Rose can keep your legs warm… Bon voyage, enjoy yourself, and we’ll look forward to your photos and trip report!

8. Cheri says:

Are you planning to add color between the lines of black stitching in the border or leave as is? I can’t wait to see the final product!

Have fun in Colorado. Wish I could be in the audience.😊

9. averyclaire says:

What an honor…Can’t wait to hear more about it on your blog! Have fun.

10. Pam G. says:

What fun! Too bad the inspector can’t go. I hope to one day be where you are to see one of your presentations. The ‘M Rose’ is looking so beautiful.

11. Lorij says:

☺ I agree with Glendajean, about all the questions but, I’m sure that you will find time to stitch a little. Have a good time. I’m hoping one day to be able to attend one of your presentations. Give Teddy a run for me.
    Happy travels!

12. Lorij says:

Should say give Teddy a rub for me.

13. Sandra B says:

Have safe travels…and enjoy your trip! I know Teddy will be glad to see you when you return…does he stay with his groomer you are away?

14. gonerustic says:

Love the overall design! The quilting is stunning too 😊

15. b2q2003 says:

I love all your quilts…but the Mackintosh Rose is over the top! I think you need to come to our little town. I don’t have enough “sit down time”to do much handwork, but one of these days you’re going to push me over the edge. Your work is such an inspiration…thank you for sharing it with us all.

Comments

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )