Colorado Trunk Show

The Colorado Quilt Council was the so welcoming!  I did my presentation today and they sure were a great group!

Thanks for inviting me!!

Here are a few pictures from the event ….not the best quality but you can get the idea (click pictures to enlarge)

18 thoughts on “Colorado Trunk Show

1. Sharon in Galesburg says:

Well, I’d say that was a group of lucky ladies/gents who were able to see your show and mingle with an awesome quilter! Thanks for sharing.

2. Nancy says:

I am sure they enjoyed it very much. Do you get to stay in CO for a few days after that long drive?

3. Your quilts look great and display lots of styles and designs. Using the row of chairs for displaying and folding the quilts is a fantastic idea.
    Thanks for sharing.

4. Kate says:

Such fun to click through the pics and recognize the quilts!

5. Ginney Camden says:

I want to see these quilts! Tim are you at the AQS show in Iowa this fall?

6. Mimi says:

The ink was barely dry on several of those quilts….

7. Dee says:

Wow! It looks like it was an excellent trunk show! Wish I could have seen it all in person!

8. Martha J says:

Tim, it WAS a great trunk show!! I was there. I really enjoyed seeing the before and after. i heard several people say how much they enjoyed it. Thanks for making the trip. Safe travels going back to MI.

9. Jan Masenthin says:

What’s your fee for a trunk show? Please pm me at quiltsrme@icloud.com. Jan Masenthin

Comments

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )