Garden pictures again

A very sunny day today.   Here are a few garden pictures.   (click pictures to enlarge)

Teddy needs sunglasses…he squints in the sun
DSCN7080 DSCN7079

Happy Gardening

20 thoughts on “Garden pictures again

1. Cathie King says:

Oh my your gardens are absolutely beautiful. Very talented man.

2. Sharon in Galesburg says:

You have a beautiful garden, Tim. And yes, Teddy does need sun glasses or a hat!

3. Ann says:

Your gardens are looking gorgeous! I think you are 2 weeks ahead of us here.

Thanks Ann 🙂 the winter was pretty bad and had a slow start here….looks like everything is catching up. The climbing hydrangea is planning to cover the entire house I think…..hope all is well in Maine

• Ann says:

Yes very bad here too, and it still won’t warm up…..set a new low temperature record yesterday for June 2nd but no frost, fortunately!

hope it warms up and gets growing soon
        there are 3 baby falcons in the nest on the BWL plant …the camera is terrible so it is nearly impossible to see them, but glad they hatched…last 2 years they were infertile

It looks like Pure Michigan paradise Tim. And just imagine how cool Teddy would look, inspecting the garden wearing his little UVA Ray Bans.

I will have to try a pair on him and see if he wears them….he might now that he is a celebrity

• Kristen says:

And yet he wears his fame so lightly. Your Siberians are looking lovely. I think I can feel confident that the iris borer did not come from me — I did inspect and soaked in bleach for good measure — but some of those I sent did not bloom for people, at least this year. I think the more hybridized, the less likely they were to bloom.

They were really bade here the last few years…..not sure where they came from but most of mine were totally decimated last year…they must have hung around and finished the job this year

5. Donna K says:

That first flower photo is gorgeous! Thx for showing us.
    I think I need a dog, seeing your furry pal again and again makes me miss my dog so much.
    So glad he is there to share with you.

6. Linda P says:

I love to look at your quilt and garden pictures. All are just wonderful. I was also wondering what kind of dog is Teddy?

7. Lorij says:

Lovely, and Teddy is so precious.

8. Pat Beech says:

Magnificent/beautiful garden Tim.Looks similar to a cottage garden here in England.I can almost smell the roses lol.

Comments