Rain in the forecast

Looks like rain any time now.    I took some pictures before the rain knocks the flowers flat.   I exaggerate but sometimes the rain does do a bit of damage.

Something quilty next time

12 thoughts on “Rain in the forecast

1. Mary says:

Not to sound like a creepy stalker, but I wish I lived next door to you just to appreciate your beautiful garden in person.

Me too. If you see a gray Volvo station wagon with New York plates driving slowly up and down your street with a woman hanging out the passenger side with binoculars….well, I guess you would just figure that the paparazzi had discovered where Teddy lives.

3. Rose in VT says:

Is that a Japanese Maple hiding behind the iris? Beautiful pictures.

yes…..still pretty small, but I planted it because I wanted color and texture there where it doesnt get enough sun for much colorful to grow…..that spot is in shade most of the day

4. marilee says:

Tea rose up top? Lovely!

5. Wanda says:

Can’t decide which is better…your garden or your photography! You’re just a natural born artist. Thanks so much for sharing

6. Lorij says:

So, so, pretty. Hope you get gentle rain so it won’t damage the flowers. It actually rained a little bit here late Saturday evening. It was nice and short. My granddaughter was so surprised, she said,” something must be wrong Gramma, it Never rains here in the summer☺. Only in winter.”
    Where’s Teddy?