More moving today

Spending time moving more of the quilting stuff to the new studio today.    I continue to be amazed at how much I have….and how many projects are partially finished.

I will post pictures of the studio soon.  It is almost full and I am really looking forward to getting back to business.

Teddy got a new outside bed.  The deck gets pretty hot when the sun shines on it  so he got an elevated bed with a canopy.

DSCN7442 DSCN7443

Here are a few more garden pictures. (click pictures to enlarge)

Happy Quilting and gardening

19 thoughts on “More moving today

Teddy looks like he likes his new place, all he needs are some shades! 🙂

2. Julie Porter says:

Moving. How exciting! Hope Teddy doesn’t get worn out following you back and forth.

3. Looking good. Love Teddy’s new bed. What a pampered boy! Will you rent out the brick house when you move next door?

4. marilee says:

Well, as a cyber friend, I would be willing to take some quilts off your hand–just to help you out, of course!

5. Mary says:

I think Teddy was looking for his quilt. Maybe a no batting quilt with pictures of bones for sweet dreams while he takes a snooze.

6. Pam G. says:

I am speechless!!! Your house & studio are quite the setup. And Teddy! – he looks very happy with his new bed. Let me know if you’re ever on a house & garden tour and I plan a trip to Michigan.

7. civilwarlady says:

Your garden is stunning, Tim. I can’t get over how much work you can get done on gardening and quilting.

8. Sandra B says:

Love seeing the garden pictures!
    Isn’t it amazing how much we accumulate without even realizing it? I know it is quite a job getting everything moved, but it will be so worth it in the end. I know you said your home is full of furniture, but after you get all the quilting stuff moved to the studio house, I’ll bet your home will seem much bigger.
    Teddy looks so cool sitting on his new outside bed!

9. Lorij says:

Teddy looks so pleased. Maybe he’s thinking, well he’s nearly finished!
    Your garden is wonderful. Remember to have a little gathering once you’ve gotten everything moved and in place. I’m sure that your family and close friends will be pleased for you. You’re earned some take it easy time before you get reimmersed in quilting. You have done a great job!
    And, Teddy will love having them 😊.

Comments